Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh, George...

Happiness is: George Clooney.


Plain & simple. Am I right or am I right??


Now this isn't quite what I had in mind for today's post, but it fits.


I know I'm not alone in my love for this man. He's been voted People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive"--twice. TIME Magazine called him one of the 50 most influential people. He's insanely handsome and has a certain je nais se quoi that makes him so attractive.


He was recently interviewed on Inside the Actors Studio. I'm only 15 minutes into the 2 hour episode, but I'm a fan.


LA Times Magazine also recently published this article about the "Merry Prankster." (CLICK to be redirected to article)


Of course there's more to be happy about right now, but for now, I'll just leave you with George. Because really, how can you look at him and not smile?? 


PC: LA Times Magazine





No comments:

Post a Comment