Monday, February 13, 2012

Best Invention Ever!

Today my brain decided to stage a protest against productivity and stay on weekend mode, even though I had a million things to accomplish. Needless to say, I came home frazzled & exhausted. 


The only thing keeping me from complete frustration was my excitement to come home and eat cereal. Wow, that sounds quite pathetic...but this is not your usual milk & cereal experience! 


To preface, I HATE soggy cereal. When I was a kid, I'd try to eat my cereal as fast as possible before it got soggy. If it got soggy, I threw it out. As I got older, I wised up and settled the method of on pouring a bowl of milk, then adding cereal a bit at a time so it never gets soggy. (Definitely less wasteful.)


But now, my cereal eating has evolved one step further--the Obol!!! 

It's an bowl divided into 2 compartments at different heights with a connecting "slide." So your cereal is separate from your milk and can be slid into the milk when you want. GENIUS! 
Best Invention EVER.

I'm not sure if I can fully explain how happy this makes me. But it really really really does. 


*A special thank you to my aunty for this amazing find!*


And just when I thought my bowl of cereal would be the highlight of my day...I get a knock on my door and it's my little brother, with an early Valentine's Day present!! *insert shock* 

So pretty.
Typical--a guy can do a gagillion things to frustrate you, but do one thing sweet and all is forgotten. 


Well played, brother. You're definitely getting older & wiser. Ha! But seriously, thank you. Love you. #bestbrotherever


I guess today wasn't so bad, after all. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment