Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello, All!

As a twenty-something single girl in LA, I'm practically a dime a dozen. We're everywhere in this town...


I'm the girl at the coffee shop looking crazed waiting for her caffeine fix.
I'm the girl at the gym trying desperately to make sweating profusely look less un-glamorous.
I'm the girl at the market attempting to be domestic. 
I'm the girl at the bar ordering a beer because I actually like it. Girls can like beer too, damn it!
I'm the girl at work wondering if this is what I want to be when I grow up.
I'm the girl at home dreaming of having "it all".


I'm the girl on the pursuit of happiness.


Sometimes life can get crazy...and stressful...and chaotic. But no matter what, there is happiness every day--you just have to want to see it. It can be big or small, but it's there.

For me, happiness is stripes & sprinkles. (chocolate sprinkles, specifically.)

So here's to finding happiness in the everyday. :)


Pain throws your heart to the ground.
Love turns the whole thing around.
No it all won't go the way it should,
but I know the heart of life is good.
- "Heart of Life", John Mayer





No comments:

Post a Comment