Friday, January 13, 2012

Aloha Friday!

Happiness is...FRIDAY (after school/work/anything-zero-fun)!


I think it's safe to generalize that Fridays are pretty darn great. You've got the whole weekend ahead of you; and whether you've made grand plans or are just in dire need of a break from work, Fridays = the kickoff to a potentially awesome weekend.


So even if your day isn't going as planned, just think, "PHEW, at least it's Friday." 


Or if you need some extra convincing, have some of Rebecca Black's "Friday" ear candy. Actually, don't, that might make you upset. Just take my word for it--happiness is Friday.


So...Happy Friday, Blogosphere. :)


What makes me happy this particular Friday?
1. It's Friday the 13th! (Some hate it; I love it.)
2. My new travel mug from my brother.
3. My green thumb! (Plants tend to jump ship when in my care, so this is as close as I'll get.)



No comments:

Post a Comment