Thursday, August 2, 2012

Take Me Back...

It's only been a few weeks, but it seems so long ago...


Recap of my trip home to Hawaii for Grandpa Bill's birthday -


{Home Sweet Hawaii Kai}



{packing at midnight does not a light packer make}

{not-so-baby brother}

{sun setting over Honolulu skyline}

{floral & mint bookends}

{F.R.I.E.N.D.S.}

{Grandpa Bill rocking the Canadian/Texas tuxedo}

{BEST day}

{P.O.G. + condensed milk shave ice}

{taking a peek at Grandpa's birthday treat}

{Waikiki sunset}

------------------------------
Time always flies by so quickly on vacations. 


In every season you say there's a reason why you can't be by my side;
but I don't understand how you can stay away for so long from sweet Hawaii nei.
- Irie Love, "My Love"

See you soon, Hawaii!

xoxo,
trey

No comments:

Post a Comment