Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Friday!

June gloom is in full swing here in Los Angeles. But thankfully, by mid-day it seems to burn off and give us back our gorgeous California sunshine. 

Hope you all had a wonderful week! 

Here are a few things making me smile....
+ Poptarts on a stick!


*I need to make these! Recipe found HERE.




+ Ming Green Side Chair from Crate & Barrel

{Can I just live in this photo?}
A B and The Sea, "California Feeling"


*You can listen to their full album on Bandcamp HERE! It's the perfect summer album! 


+ Baby brother & I playing dress up.

{Isn't he just the cutest little man?!}
*He was the best present my parents ever gave me! A life-size doll to dress up, and a lifetime friend. :)

+ #Truth

{source}
--------------
Happy Friday!!

That California feeling, that we could live forever.
That California feeling, running from the sunrise.
I'm here with you believing, that each kiss could be the last kiss of our lives.
- A B and The Sea, "California Feeling"

xoxo,
trey

No comments:

Post a Comment