Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday!

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!

{how cute are these?!}



Sorry, I couldn't help myself...it's pun-ny!

Star Wars makes me think of my family. My cousins & I grew up watching Star Wars. With 2 boys and 2 girls, agreeing on a movie to watch was difficult. Any of the Star Wars saga was one of the only things that wouldn't result in a boys vs girls battle. 

So as you can imagine....we watched a LOT of Star Wars.

{source}
And oddly enough, before every test, my mother would tell me:
"May the force be with you!" 
or
"Use the force!" 

In fact, she still says this to me whenever something difficult is going on. Haha!


--------------
Happy Friday, everyone! 
May the fourth be with you!

Oh, and Happy Children's Day & Happy Cinco de Mayo, tomorrow!!

xoxo,
trey

No comments:

Post a Comment