Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Roundup: 26

{me & kelly}
26!! I'm officially on the tail-end of my twenties. Yikes!



Sometimes I feel that my life or accomplishments don't match up to where I think they should be for my age. I think most people can relate to that...it's hard not to compare yourself to your peers. Or even compare your life now to what you thought it would be by now...

{homemade lemon meringue pie} 

But then I take a second to remember that not everything is as happy & easy as facebook/twitter/blogs may make things seem. (myself included) Each person's life is unique and takes shape on its own time, and you can't compare your life with anyone else's.

{how i spent my actual birthday}

And at the end of the day, I know that my life is beyond blessed; something I am so aware and completely grateful for.


There is happiness every single day. You just have to want to see it. (Even when I spent my actual birthday alone with cold medicine, it was a good day!)

{birthday celebrations!}

------------
Thank you to everyone for all the lovely birthday wishes, texts, voicemails, calls, posts, messages, emails, pictures, gifts, etc. You really know how to make a girl feel so loved. :)


Celebrate, we will.
Because life is short, but sweet for certain.
- dave matthews band, "two step"


xoxo,
trey

1 comment:

  1. Great blog as always Tracey! I'm not sure what kind of day job you have lined up, but your writing is great! I hope you feel better! I just got sick too T_T. Happy Birthday!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete