Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

Here's what is currently making me happy...

1. Outside Lands!
{http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/home/}

My ticket has been purchased and I'm beyond excited! 



2. This gorgeous Zara blazer that I now must return, because of the Outside Lands ticket purchase.
{CLICK to purchase}
Even though I have to return it, I can't help but smile when I look at it. Yellow--so fun!


3. Miko!!
{she knows she's cute}
How can you not smile when you look at that sweet face?!


4. Dad in Hawaii, circa the 70s.
{curly fro & flared jeans}
I found this picture of my Dad the last time I was home. I think it's the funniest thing! His hair, his jeans...that pose! My mother thought she caught herself her very own Donny Osmond. HA!

5. Fav quote of the moment...
{choose happiness}

-----------
Happy Friday, everyone!!

xoxo,
trey

No comments:

Post a Comment